Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home4/kevinj/public_html/SMF/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home4/kevinj/public_html/SMF/Sources/Subs.php on line 2555

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home4/kevinj/public_html/SMF/Sources/Subs.php on line 2555

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home4/kevinj/public_html/SMF/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Site: Another ABT Website| Mail: support@liveonceenjoy.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Finding things that keep you interested  (Read 1574 times)

Offline LiveOncEnjoy

• Live Well: 1
  • LOE Test Member
    • View Profile
    • LiveOncEnjoy
Finding things that keep you interested
« on: December 06, 2010, 12:33:05 PM »
In this ever changing and rapidly evolving world of gadgets, toys and gear it can be easy to get caught up in just about anything thing.  Turn this into your advantage and use it to get your more excited about whatever it is your doing.  A new bike, tire, or even handlebar tape can make your next few rides automatically more fun and interesting because you get to test and enjoy your new stuff.

Offline miamicaneslh

• Live Well: 2
    • View Profile
    • Follow my Blog
Re: Finding things that keep you interested
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 06:30:16 PM »
I agree with this post!  There are lots of new gadgets and toys to keep any activity enjoyable. 

I really want the Nike Running device that tracks your runs with a sensor that you add to your sneaker, has anybody used this before? Any comments? Suggestions? 

Offline Kevin

• Site Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Live Well: 2
  • Site Administrator
    • View Profile
    • LiveOncEnjoy
Re: Finding things that keep you interested
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 07:59:39 PM »
It is called the Nike Air Plus, and I have tested it at the store when I worked there as well as have a few friends who use it religiously.  The first person who ever told me about it, had started using it and lost over 30 lbs in 4 months from running alone with this.  There are different options for setting and achieving goals and best of all the upload of the information to the nike website is fantastic as you can take care of it from any computer, not just yours.  For the cost of a decent pedometer, why not spend 15-20 more dollars and get this thing?  It wouldn't make sense not to if you are even considering it.
LiveOncEnjoy
Alpha Blue Technologies, LLC

Our Ads: