Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home4/kevinj/public_html/SMF/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home4/kevinj/public_html/SMF/Sources/Subs.php on line 2555

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home4/kevinj/public_html/SMF/Sources/Subs.php on line 2555

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home4/kevinj/public_html/SMF/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Site: Another ABT Website| Mail: support@liveonceenjoy.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Meditation is helpful  (Read 1339 times)

jaxter

Meditation is helpful
« on: November 27, 2010, 04:50:23 AM »
Six months ago I was struggling due to the depression. Someone was advised me to do meditation regularly. Now I am out of this problem because I am doing meditation regularly. So meditation is very helpful and people who are working hard must do it regularly.

Offline Kevin

• Site Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Live Well: 2
  • Site Administrator
    • View Profile
    • LiveOncEnjoy
Re: Meditation is helpful
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 08:58:43 AM »
This is very good to know.  Most people, especially in this country will run straight to the pharmaceuticals instead of recognizing the real problem.  Is there any type of meditation that you found helped more than others? 
LiveOncEnjoy
Alpha Blue Technologies, LLC

Our Ads: