Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home4/kevinj/public_html/SMF/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home4/kevinj/public_html/SMF/Sources/Subs.php on line 2555

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home4/kevinj/public_html/SMF/Sources/Subs.php on line 2555

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home4/kevinj/public_html/SMF/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Site: Another ABT Website| Mail: support@liveonceenjoy.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: new member  (Read 1597 times)

Taylor

« on: November 29, 2010, 12:59:03 PM »
Hi my name is Andy Taylor-i have been a very keen climber for 40 years-always with the same small group in the Northwest of UK-i would to make friends in the wider climbing world-got a bit stall with the same small narrow climbing focus- like to hear from other climbers with interesting storeys to tell

Offline Kevin

• Site Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Live Well: 2
  • Site Administrator
    • View Profile
    • LiveOncEnjoy
Re: new member
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 02:10:22 PM »
Hey Andy, welcome to the LiveOncEnjoy community.  We are still very new and already growing pretty quickly.  I have done most of my climbing in the Eastern US which has not been THAT much at all.  Have you climbed here in the States before?
LiveOncEnjoy
Alpha Blue Technologies, LLC

Our Ads: