Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home4/kevinj/public_html/SMF/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home4/kevinj/public_html/SMF/Sources/Subs.php on line 2555

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home4/kevinj/public_html/SMF/Sources/Subs.php on line 2555

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home4/kevinj/public_html/SMF/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Site: Another ABT Website| Mail: support@liveonceenjoy.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Forum Update And Security Patch Released  (Read 1992 times)

Offline Kevin

• Site Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Live Well: 2
  • Site Administrator
    • View Profile
    • LiveOncEnjoy
Forum Update And Security Patch Released
« on: January 01, 2012, 12:01:52 PM »
I have recently updated the discussion boards to the latest security release.  I have done my best to implement all of the previous features as well as looking into new features to add.
If anybody notices anything not working, please let me know via a PM or e-mail and I will do my best to correct the issue immediately.
LiveOncEnjoy
Alpha Blue Technologies, LLC

Offline Kevin

• Site Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Live Well: 2
  • Site Administrator
    • View Profile
    • LiveOncEnjoy
Re: Forum Update And Security Patch Released
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2012, 09:23:33 PM »
Global Navigation Dropdown menu bar has been implemented at the top of the community interface to match the rest of LOE's Interface.
LiveOncEnjoy
Alpha Blue Technologies, LLC

Our Ads: