Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home4/kevinj/public_html/SMF/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home4/kevinj/public_html/SMF/Sources/Subs.php on line 2555

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home4/kevinj/public_html/SMF/Sources/Subs.php on line 2555

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home4/kevinj/public_html/SMF/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Site: Another ABT Website| Mail: support@liveonceenjoy.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Eating Routine  (Read 1299 times)

jaxter

Eating Routine
« on: November 27, 2010, 04:30:04 AM »
According to me there must be a routine for taking the diet. It is necessary to take balanced diet because it prevents from many diseases. People should take diet at regular interval and also not eat to much at one time.

Offline Kevin

• Site Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Live Well: 2
  • Site Administrator
    • View Profile
    • LiveOncEnjoy
Re: Eating Routine
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 11:54:55 PM »
I must admit, my diet is easily my biggest daemon.  I really have no regular eating times I tend to eat directly before bed often.  These are things I plan to work on this year.
LiveOncEnjoy
Alpha Blue Technologies, LLC

Offline miamicaneslh

• Live Well: 2
    • View Profile
    • Follow my Blog
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 06:20:21 PM »
This is a very important topic, one that has been "glamorized" of late but extremely relevant.  Everyone's body is different, so creating a diet plan that works (ie: one you will actually stick with) is an individual process. 

My diet goals for 2010: MORE WATER! More organic and natural foods, less processed items.  This is a toughy for me because I'm always on the move but I believe these simple changes will payoff.

Thanks for the post jaxter!

chrisakelly

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 08:14:31 AM »
Great topic. Food is fuel.  You have to eat correctly to get the maximum output from your body.  Exercise isn't enough and a healthy diet isn't enough. The secret is to take the time to do both equally and properly.  Every body is different down to metabolic makeup. It is key to understand what makes your body work and what doesn't.  I recomend getting blood work done to see what exactly your body needs and also what it may already have too much of even.  This way you can begin to customize your diet, look for the proper nutrition in the ways of supplements and develop exercise routines very specific to your needs.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 08:17:41 AM by chrisakelly »

Our Ads: