Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home4/kevinj/public_html/SMF/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home4/kevinj/public_html/SMF/Sources/Subs.php on line 2555

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home4/kevinj/public_html/SMF/Sources/Subs.php on line 2555

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home4/kevinj/public_html/SMF/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Site: Another ABT Website| Mail: support@liveonceenjoy.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Poll

How many calories do you consume in a day on average?

4000++
2 (22.2%)
3000-4000
2 (22.2%)
2000-3000
3 (33.3%)
1200-2000
1 (11.1%)
Les than 1200
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: November 30, 2010, 05:17:36 PM

Author Topic: Poll of the month: How many calories do you consume a day?  (Read 2046 times)

Offline LiveOncEnjoy

• Live Well: 1
  • LOE Test Member
    • View Profile
    • LiveOncEnjoy
Poll of the month: How many calories do you consume a day?
« on: November 06, 2010, 09:34:51 AM »
Let me know your thoughts.  This should spark some dietary conversation in the Diet/Nutrition forum.

Offline miamicaneslh

• Live Well: 2
    • View Profile
    • Follow my Blog
Re: Poll of the month: How many calories do you consume a day?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 02:47:40 PM »
Broham-

I love the new section of the website!  I am a big fan of survey and poll taking of our readers.  Thanks for putting this up.

I hope you all like the new addition.  As always, we welcome comments, feedback and suggestions from you!

Lindz

Offline LiveOncEnjoy

• Live Well: 1
  • LOE Test Member
    • View Profile
    • LiveOncEnjoy
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 05:36:59 PM »
I have enabled the poll to be able to be viewed by guests.  This will also show the results of the poll when logged out or the voting screen again.

Please let me know if you would like this section located somewhere else.

jaxter

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2010, 04:22:16 AM »
I don't think that there is any fixed value for the consumptions of the calorie. It varies from person to person and also depends on the age of the people. So you must give some more information about this topic specially the age of the people.   

Offline Kevin

• Site Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Live Well: 2
  • Site Administrator
    • View Profile
    • LiveOncEnjoy
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2010, 12:08:09 PM »
This is true, however for the purposes of the poll, we are just looking for peoples daily averages. 
LiveOncEnjoy
Alpha Blue Technologies, LLC

Our Ads: