Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home4/kevinj/public_html/SMF/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home4/kevinj/public_html/SMF/Sources/Subs.php on line 2555

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home4/kevinj/public_html/SMF/Sources/Subs.php on line 2555

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home4/kevinj/public_html/SMF/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Site: Another ABT Website| Mail: support@liveonceenjoy.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Activity-Tracker Update: Version 1.41 Released  (Read 2028 times)

Offline Kevin

• Site Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Live Well: 2
  • Site Administrator
    • View Profile
    • LiveOncEnjoy
Activity-Tracker Update: Version 1.41 Released
« on: November 02, 2010, 11:32:28 AM »
There has been an update to Activity-Tracker to Version 1.41!
http://liveoncenjoy.com/loeAT/
Update Includes:

* Rock Climbing added to the Activities List for activities to track data in
    * Destinations Section has been created (to preload destination info)
    * Destination field added to all activities available
    * Activity-Tracker menu has been updated
    * LOE Menu has been included in the header
    * Various spelling, grammar and display bugs have been fixed

Please visit the LiveOncEnjoy Activity-Tracker homepage to register and become a free member to start recording your activity data today!
LiveOncEnjoy
Alpha Blue Technologies, LLC

Offline miamicaneslh

• View Profile
    • Follow my Blog
Re: Activity-Tracker Update: Version 1.41 Released
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 03:51:34 PM »
I just logged in my 2 runs this week!  Love the Tracker :-)

How do I get it to put me as the "Member?" Right now it's blank.

Offline Kevin

• Site Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Site Administrator
    • View Profile
    • LiveOncEnjoy
Re: Activity-Tracker Update: Version 1.41 Released
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 04:30:59 PM »
Excellent question: In order to add yourself as a member, simply click on the members button from the menu and add yourself in as the only member. 

You can add multiple members to allow tracking for groups, teams, or families with a single administrator to the db.

I will be updating the 'How To' with more detailed information and some screen shots.  However, it does already explain the member management in the Help/'How To' file.
LiveOncEnjoy
Alpha Blue Technologies, LLC

Our Ads: